Tour pick-up is 30 minutes prior to tour time and offered at most hotels within the French Quarter and Business District or convenient nearby locations. All drivers are licensed tour guides. Your tour will also pass through and cover many other highlights, such as:
- Congo Square, gathering place of slaves and eventual birthplace of Jazz
- St. Louis #3 – our third oldest Roman Catholic “City of the Dead"
- City Park with its three hundred year old live oaks, Besthoff Sculpture Garden, and Storyland
- Site of one of the major levee breaches after Hurricane Katrina, the 17th Street Canal
- St. Charles Avenue with its stately mansions and oldest streetcar in America
- Bayou St. John – historic waterway and place of trading for Native Americans and settlers
- Lake Pontchartrain and the longest bridge over water in the world, the Causeway
- Jackson Square and St. Louis Cathedral
Tour picks up at all hotels in the French Quarter and Business District. If staying further outside the city please call for exact pickup location.
The 2 hour VIP City Tour has 3 start times, 9 am, noon, and 3 pm daily.